jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

Sin noticias

Pues sí, hoy tengo mucho que hacer, pero no lo quiero hacer. [Que raro] Así que hoy me tomaré este día libre, buenas noches.
Encontré por ahí una de mis escenas favoritas de una de mis películas favoritas...


Kay Corleone: Oh, Michael. Michael, you are blind. It wasn't a miscarriage. It was an abortion. An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Michael! I wouldn't bring another one of you sons into this world! It was an abortion, Michael! It was a son Michael! A son! And I had it killed because this must all end!
[Michael's eyes begin to bulge]
Kay Corleone: I know now that it's over. I knew it then. There would be no way, Michael... no way you could ever forgive me not with this Sicilian thing that's been going on for 2,000 years.
[Michael loses control. He slaps Kay across the face. She falls onto the couch]
Michael Corleone: Bitch! You won't take my children!
Kay Corleone: I will.
Michael Corleone: You WON'T TAKE MY CHILDREN!
Kay Corleone: They're my children too.


Robado de IMBD ; ) Link pique aquí.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Fish